ORDER your Filipino food ingredients online today – UK only.
Pork Adobo is pork cooked in soy sauce, vinegar, and garlic; considered by many as the Philippine’s national dish because of its popularity, ease in preparation, and long storage life.
- 2 lbs pork belly
- 2 tbsp garlic cloves (minced or crushed)
- 5 pieces bay leaves (dried)
- 4 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt (optional for taste)
- Combine the pork belly, soy sauce, and garlic then marinade for at least 1 hour
- Heat the pot and put-in the marinated pork belly then cook for a few minutes
- Add water, whole pepper corn, and dried bay leaves then bring to a boil. Simmer for 40 minutes to 1 hour
- Put-in the vinegar and simmer for 12 to 15 minutes
- Add salt to taste and serve hot.
- Serve with steamed rice.
Get your Filipino ingredients from our online store: #EthnicMixxProducts delivered to your door – next day delivery on all items – see FAQ for more information on delivery times.
Need any help? Get in touch through our Live chat or Contact us page.
[facebook] on Facebook
See more how to cook pork adobo content from the web:
Credits: Panlasang Pinoy