ORDER your Filipino food ingredients online today – UK only.
An easy to prepare everyday Filipino main meal.
- 2 pieces carrot (diced)
- 500 g minced beef
- 2 piece garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 piece onion (chopped)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 30 g green peas (fresh or frozen. )
- 1/2 piece stock cube (beef flavour, dissolved in water)
- 1 pinch salt (to taste)
- 1 piece potatoes (medium sized ideally and diced)
- 4 pieces tomatoes (medium sized and blended)
- Place medium sized pan on stove, add vegetable oil and wait until hot; pour in the chopped onion, garlic and stir until fragrant.
- Add the minced beef sauté for around 10 minutes.
- Next stock, blended fresh tomatoes, carrots and potatoes are added. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add salt and pepper for taste, then the peas and simmer on low heat for another 10 minutes or until peas is tender.
- Serve hot.
Need any help? Get in touch through our Live chat or Contact us page.
See more how to cook Beef Giniling content from the web:
Credits: Delish PH