ORDER your Nigerian food ingredients online today – UK only.
A quick an easy noodle snack, highly popular with students.
- 2 packs Indomine
- 1 cup mixed vegetable (chop carrots, green beans etc)
- 1 tsp pepper flake
- 2 cups water
- Pour 2 cups of water in a pot, and turn on the heat to medium.
- Put the 2 packets of noodles into the pot, and make sure the bottom of all the noodle stacks are in contact with the water. Break up the noodles if you have to.
- Next, I add everything else; mixed vegetables, pepper flakes, the included condiments, onions, and the protein if I plan to (not in this recipe). Make sure you’re keeping the pot covered. It needs the steam to cook.
- Cover and let everything cook for about 5 minutes. Stir together, and you’re ready to go
Thanks to our friends at NaijaChef for sharing this amazing recipe.
Get your Nigerian ingredients from our online store: #EthnicMixxProducts delivered to your door – next day delivery on all items – see FAQ for more information on delivery times.
Need any help? Get in touch through our Live chat or Contact us page.
See more how to cook content
[facebook] on Facebook