ORDER your Ghanaian food ingredients online today – UK only.
Kelewele is a Ghanaian spicy fried ripe plantains that is seasoned with spices.
- 2 pieces plantain (ripe, diced)
- 1 tbsp ginger powder (or minced ginger if fresh)
- 1/4 tbsp chili powder
- 230 ml vegetable oil
- Heat the vegetable oil in a small pan
- Mix the diced plantain, ginger powder and chili powder in a bowl, mix and leave to marinate for a few minutes.
- Fry the plantain in the oil until golden brown.
Need any help? Get in touch through our Live chat or Contact us page.
See more how to cook Ghanaian Kelewele recipe videos from the web:
Credits: Kitchen Chapters