ORDER your Nigerian food ingredients online today – UK only.
Moi-Moi is a savory dish that can be enjoyed for breakfast or lunch.
- 100 grams bean flour
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 2 cooking spoonful vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp tomato puree (for extra color, but optiona)
- 2 tbsp ground crayfish
- 2 pieces onion (medium and chopped)
- 1 cube stock cubes (Maggi or Knorr)
- 150 ml water
- 1 pinch salt (for taste)
- 1 piece green bell pepper (chopped (optional))
- Set your oven to 200°C, 390F or Gas Mark 6 to pre-heat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients; Add salt to taste if required
- Greece the muffin cups with vegetable oil (or any baking pans you will be using).
- Pour the Moi-Moi mix into the muffin cups.
- Cover with tin foil to prevents the Moi-Moi from drying up
- Pour some water in the oven tray and place the muffin tray with the Moi-Moi mix on the tray.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes ensuring there is always water on the oven tray.
- Once cooked, moi-moi is set – just like a muffin, leave to cool down completely before serving.
Get your Nigerian food ingredients from our online store: https://www.ethnicmixx.com/products delivered to your door – next day delivery on all items – see FAQ for more information on delivery times.
Need any help? Get in touch through our Live chat or Contact us page.
[facebook] on Facebook
See more how to cook Moi-Moi content from the web:
Credits: Naija Infusions