ORDER your Filipino food ingredients online today – UK only.
A simple filipino noodle dish usually served for merienda.
- 350 g flour stick noddles
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 piece onion (finely diced)
- 3 pieces garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 280 g chicken breast (diced cooked )
- 1 piece cabbage (small head, thinly sliced)
- 1 piece carrot (sliced julienne)
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 piece lemon (for garnish)
- Cook flour stick noddles as per packet instructions, drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Saute onion and garlic until translucent.
- Stir in chicken, cabbage, carrots and soy sauce. Add cabbage and cook until it begins to soften.
- Toss in noodles and cook until heated through, stirring constantly. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with quartered lemons.
Get your Filipino ingredients from our online store: #EthnicMixxProducts delivered to your door – next day delivery on all items – see FAQ for more information on delivery times.
Need any help? Get in touch through our Live chat or Contact us page.
[facebook] on Facebook
See more how to cook Pancit Canton content from the web:
Credits: Delish PH