ORDER your Filipino food ingredients online today – UK only.
A simple filipino noodle dish usually served for merienda.
- 350 g flour stick noddles
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 piece onion (finely diced)
- 3 pieces garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 280 g chicken breast (diced cooked )
- 1 piece cabbage (small head, thinly sliced)
- 1 piece carrot (sliced julienne)
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 piece lemon (for garnish)
- Cook flour stick noddles as per packet instructions, drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Saute onion and garlic until translucent.
- Stir in chicken, cabbage, carrots and soy sauce. Add cabbage and cook until it begins to soften.
- Toss in noodles and cook until heated through, stirring constantly. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with quartered lemons.
Get your Filipino ingredients from our online store: #EthnicMixxProducts delivered to your door – next day delivery on all items – see FAQ for more information on delivery times.
Need any help? Get in touch through our Live chat or Contact us page.
See more how to cook Pancit Canton content from the web:
Credits: Delish PH