Nigerian Pepper soup
ORDER your Nigerian food ingredients online today – UK only.
Pepper soup is simply meat in a spiced broth with Nigerian spices.
- 300 g assorted meat (mixed offal meat, diced. chicken can be used too.)
- 450 ml water
- 2 tbsp pepper soup mix
- 1/2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp ground crayfish
- 1/2 piece onion (diced)
- 1 piece beef stock (maggi or knorr)
- 1 pinch salt (to taste)
- Pour 450 ml water into a saucepan, add assorted meat, stock cube, onion and salt to taste.
- Place on cooker and set to medium heat, stir and leave covered for 25 minutes.
- Add pepper soup mix, chili powder, crayfish and leave to simmer for another 20 minutes, or until the meat is soft and cooked.
- Stir and serve hot!
If you do not fancy cooking, you can buy the ready meal here.
Get your Nigerian ingredients from our online store: https://www.ethnicmixx.com/products delivered to your door – next day delivery on all items – see FAQ for more information on delivery times.
Need any help? Get in touch through our Live chat or Contact us page.
See more how to cook content
[facebook] on Facebook