Who we are
Here at EthnicMixx, we’re passionate about food and are on a mission to provide the highest quality traditional native ingredients, competitively priced and delivered to your door whenever you want.
We believe good food is a vital element of family life, and so it’s important to us that every product and ingredient we source is of the highest quality and from reputable suppliers. You can be sure that when you choose EthnicMixx ingredients delivery, you’ll always receive superb, hand-picked ingredients and recipes. We are a family run business and based in Horsham, West Sussex, England. And 8 months ago, a new member joined this growing family!
Why choose us?
Whether you’re an adventurous foodie and want to experience the cuisine of another culture or tradition, or you simply want a taste of home, EthnicMixx provides all the ingredients and recipes for delicious dishes. One of the fantastic benefits of this is that you’ll be using the very same ingredients used by people from the ethnicity and this gives the meal an authentic taste.
Our postal delivery service also brings you huge convenience, to when you want your delivery. You could also tell us through checkouts when you would like us to delivery your order. Think of the time you can save by having your native ingredients shopping delivered to your door, rather than trudging around the shops to find ingredients individually or the hassle of parking!
If you are looking for advice on an ingredient to try, we are here to help.
What we offer
Our focus is currently on West African and South East Asian dishes. However, we are always working with our partners to bring you other exciting, fresh and healthy ingredients, so we hope soon you will be able to enjoy a wider range of tastes of the world, picked by us and lovingly cooked by you at home.
We’re here to help, drop us a note if you have any queries or if there are products that you would love to see.
Sustainable Sourcing Policy
We will only procure products from suppliers who can demonstrate the same ethos on the following commitments
- Respect the rights of all workers.
- Protect animal health and welfare.
- Protect the environment.
- Support the local economy and communities.
- Work against deforestation in a responsible manner.
- Uphold the rights of traditional and indigenous communities.
These are important to us as
- it ensures that our products are produced in a socially, environmentally and economically responsible manner throughout the supply chain to our customers door.
- it means a sustainable and reliable food chain beneficial to everyone involved.
Our ambition is to
- Work more closely with local communities on improved farming practices.
- Find and help develop greener parcel distribution alternatives within the UK.
- Work with our suppliers to eliminate plastic usage on product packaging.
We are a small operation and at this stage of our journey our approach is to only use suppliers with a similar ethos. As we grow in size and buying power, we will be more far reaching in not only improving farming practices but accelerating our ambitions and further improving the lives of farmers.